Re: Which AMD64 installer iso to use?

This is further confusing me. I reported last night to this list of successful
(up to the stage of partitioning disks, when I had to delay the process
because it was getting too late and I was unable from manual partitioning to
get the tool for partitioning) installation of amd64 debian testing with Tyan
K8WE with two dual 265 amd opteron starting from installer
as downloaded yesterday from

Now I wanted to resume the process, hopefully to a complete installation of
raid1 and chroot 32 when I read about the mini.iso below (5MB against the
nearly 100 of the installer I used.

I stop again going on until I understand.

Thank you

francesco pietra