Re: incomplete install

P|pex wrote:
--- thierry <tchatelet@free.fr> ha scritto:

Hi, list:
I am trying to install Etch on a laptop.
Actually,the install goes well, but nor KDE, nor Gnome will install due to dependencies problems, too numerus to list here. Has anyone experienced the same problem, or am I doing something wrong?

you must switch to sarge or sid; in etch some packages
are missing (about gnome migration from 2.12 to 2.14)

After you have installed gnome or kde, edit the
source.list and switch to etch.

PS sorry for my bad en

___________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe esclusive http://it.messenger.yahoo.com

Dont worry for your english and thank you for your answer,