Gnome in unstable

Greetings:

I recently installed a new AMD64 system with unstable (for the hardware support).  I've been trying to install Gnome, but the dependencies have been a mess the whole time (almost two weeks).  There are pieces that are dependent on 2.12 and others that require 2.14.  I assume that if you already have Gnome installed that it still works OK, but that you can't install it if you don't already have it.

The current stopper is that libgnomeui-0 and libgnomeui-common need to be installed, but libgnomeui-0 requires libgnomeui-common (=2.12.1-1) and 2.14.0-1 is the only available version.

Is anyone else seeing this?  Any ideas when it might be resolved?

Thanks.