Re: Problem with OpenOffice in chroot

Thanks to a private message, I found the solution, I needed to downgrade to login_4.0.15-1 (http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2006/03/23/debian/pool/main/s/shadow/login_4.0.15-1_i386.deb).

Have a nice day :)

Sylvain Archenault wrote:
Hello,

Since this morning, I can't run OpenOffice in my chroot. Here is the output :
dchroot -c ia32 -d -q oowriter
/usr/bin/oowriter: line 7: my: command not found
/usr/bin/oowriter: line 9: my: command not found
/usr/bin/oowriter: line 11: my: command not found
/usr/bin/oowriter: oowriter: line 13: syntax error near unexpected token `{'
/usr/bin/oowriter: oowriter: line 13: `if ($SystemInstallDir =~ /^@/) {'

If I execute oowriter within the chroot (i.e after 'chroot /var/chroot/sid-ia32'), it works.

I have no idea where the problem comes from.

Thanks.

--
Sylvain Archenault