hp cciss raid controller and d-i grub bug - is there an updated install cd?

just started setting up an HP DL385 today and ran into this very nasty bug:

the short of it: grub can't be installed.  The bug report has been
resolved and is closed, but ... the current set of install cd's
_still_ contains the buggy grub.

The only jigdo files I can find are of the current release (31r0a),
which I already have cds of.

I've about exhausted google on this for the last couple of hours.  So,
what am I missing here?  Rolling my own installer image, or something?

--
Noah Dain
"Single failures can occur for a variety of reasons that have nothing