Re: mysql dependancy problems.

Greetings all.

I've managed to re-install mysql-server-5.0, mysql-client-5.0 and the support
libraries, etc.  What is happening now is what prompted me to uninstall 2
days ago, which is I mistakenly had phpmyadmin remove three mysql users:
root, a user and the debian system maintainer.  The error I'm getting is:

 ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using
password: NO)

Since I can't log in as root, how can I recreate these users?

Thanks for any ideas,
Chris W.