Re: 1U server with 4 SATA ports and a 32-bit PCI slot

Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
tyan.com has barebones systems that should do what you want.
http://tyan.com/products/html/barebone_amd.html
Thanks! Indeed, it's there -- the Transport GT20 (B2865) comes with the option of a PCI slot and is just the ticket! I had looked around the Tyan site and missed it.
My company just bought one of their higher-end ones (dual CPU,
dual-core capable, etc), and the person doing the assembly has been
very impressed with the fit and finish.  When the rest of the parts
arrive, we'll be able to tell you how they perform.
That would be great -- the hardware looks like it should all be supported.

Best,
Dave