Re: what's better for AMD64 [ASUS A6B00K]

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:30:13 +0100, Bartek Boguszewski wrote:

> i just decided to install Debian into my laptop with AMD64 (AMD Turion/tm
> 64 Mobile) with NVIDIA GeForce Go 6200 and I would like to ask which
> option is better:

Depends on how well Sarge supports your hardware and on how experienced
you are with debian.
I generally install testing and switch immediately to unstable, but i like
the bleeding edge.

If you want a more conservative approach, then go with Sarge and know that
you might need newer kernels than the default one to support your hardware.

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449