Failure within netinst: ide-disk and ide-generic are hanging each other

I am trying to run the Debian netinst with my new ASUS motherboard and AMD.
The installation process is stuck when I run
 modprobe ide-generic
 modprobe ide-disk
The same for oposite.
The command "cat kmsg" is claiming about "DMA timeout".
( I may misspell the error message since I can`t use a disk to store things )

Unfortunately the ide-disks are the only disks that I have.
Therefore this E-Mail I am writing from WindowsXP.

image: sarge-amd64-2.6.12-netinst.iso
hardware configuration ( from "Windows Device Manager" :(  ):
  IDE controller: NVIDIA nForce4 Paralell ATA controller
         primary channel:
master: Maxtor 4D040H2 - Ultra DMA6 - Ultra133 (HardDisk) slave: WDC WD2500JB-00GVA0 - Ultra DMA5 - Ultra100 (second HardDisk)
         secondary channel:
                  master:    SAMSUNG DVD-ROM
                  slave:       HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM