Re: Network interfaces initialize with weird addresses

Hi Francesco,

You wrote:

If you have zeroconf installed, is your problem!!

OK, this was installed. Don't know how it got selected, it wasn't something I would have chosen intentionally. :-)

I've purged it and will see if this fixes the problem. Thanks for the suggestion.

Joachim