Re: amd64-archive update

I was about to set up a chroot environment to run 32 bit applications,
when I came across Matthieu's amd64-archive announcement. Thanks to
Matthieu, I now have a flash enabled browser and openoffice, with
almost no pain.

I do have a couple of questions:

1. I am running unstable, and Matthieu's packages seem to be for
stable.  Is there a similar package for unstable?  The biggest
difference would be a newer version of Openoffice.

2. There is one program that I use that I need to run under wine.
Could wine be added to
these packages?

Once again thanks for doing this, and for having easy to follow
instructions Matthieu.

Bill