Re: mayby OT: growisofs not happy with recent 2.6 changes?

In article <[🔎] 20060217205309.GC11593@viking> andy@netfall.com writes:
>Howdy,
>
>I don't know if this is a 2.6 problem or an amd64 problem, but I can't
>run growisofs on my box.  I just get
>
>:-( unable to anonymously mmap 33554432: Resource temporarily unavailable
>
>every time.  That number, in case anyone wants to know, is precisely 32MB.

Are you running growisofs as root? If not, try doing so.  Do you have
enough memory in your system?

growisofs works fine on my amd64 (actually em64t) box, other than a
bad box of dvds where 3 out of 4 failed.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html