Re: KDE in AMD64 etch

The good aproximation you can find on http://packages.qa.debian.org/packagename.
For example: http://packages.qa.debian.org/kdelibs4c2a

> Is the only option, if you want to use a new AMD64 workstation, to use sid?
This question is valid regardles of your architecture. Etch is in testing
phase. That means it could be messed up more than sid. Especially during
any transition.

> I don't think using sarge is an option because I don't think it has
> support for the nVidia components on the ASUS A8N-SLI motherboard I am
> using (am I wrong?).
What special modules you need? If you tell us somebody can look into
sarge's kernel and check availability of those modules.

Regards
	Artur
--
Kalafiory to w ogóle powinny być zakazane. I brokuły. I w ogóle: nie
powinno się jeść fraktali.