Re: Make, ccache and unreaped defunct shells

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 12:47:10AM +0100, Frederik Schueler wrote:
> I suggest you pick the backported linux-image-2.6.15-1-amd64-k8-smp
> and yaird from www.backports.org.

That's what I ended up doing not long after posting. The problem
seemed to go away but it's been replaced by another network related
problem that I'm currently discussing on the Linux netdev list.

Once I was convinced that the make problem had gone away I was going
to post a followup.

> The ccache version you are using is newer than the one in sarge
> (2.3-1.1), is it a sid backport?

It's compiled straight from source.

Thanks for the advice.

--