NFSv4 and amd64

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has managed to get the NFSv4 working on the
amd64 branch? I've seen the experimental packages for i386 and hppa
architectures. Is there anything available for amd64? As far as I know,
the kernel support has been there for quite some time, now we'll need to
have the working set of userspace utils.

Anyways, i'll try to compile the nfs4 tools on amd64 and see if it works

Will keep you posted on the progress

Andrei