Please build the ATI proprietary driver package on AMD64

I'm the (sponsored) maintainer of the ATI proprietary driver package. See
http://packages.qa.debian.org/f/fglrx-driver.html

I added AMD64 support to the package in version 8.20.8-1, but I see that
the AMD64 archive didn't pick it up yet. I thought this was somewhat
automatic, but I'm not so sure anymore, so I would like to know if I have
to ask someone to look at my package and have it included in the AMD64 archive.

Please CC me, I'm not on this list.

P.S. There is a prerelease package of the newer driver version here:
http://www.stanchina.net/~flavio/debian-official/fglrx-driver.html

--
Ciao, Flavio