Installing Debian on sata drive with adaptec aic-8130 controller

Hi,

I use the stable netinstaller of Debian AMD64
(debian-31r0a-amd64-netinst.iso). I try to install on a HP ProLiant
ML150 G2 with two SATA drives running in RAID1, controlled by an adaptec
AIC-8130. When the installer wants to set the partitions, it does not
find any drives! During boot the drives are shown. I think it is a
driver problem. Does anyone know, if the adaptec controller is supported
by the Debian Netinstaller?

Regards,
Marc