Gnomemeeting and pwc module (Quickcam Pro 4000)

Hello all,

I have a Logitech Quickcam Pro 4000. I use the Luc Saillard's pwc
module  . My webcam working fine with xawtv or camstream. But not with
Gnomemeeting. I don't see my beautiful face :-) but  there are
"scrumble" lines that move if I move my hand in front of the webcam. So
it is a format problem.

I anderstood that gnomeeting don't read yuv420p format.

I saw in the Luc Saillard web site a patch for gnomemeeting
ptlib_add_yuv420p_resizefunc.patch

But I don't know what to do?

Any idee? thanks