Re: Re-install grub.

First, thanks to you for your answers.

I tried with the debian CD installer "expert mode". I choose language
+keyboard. But grub is not installed at this level.

So I continue with "module loading" in the installation. After there is
partman. But I was scared to continue and scratch my debian
installation. So I stop here.

Tomorow I will try with a Ubuntu live CD 64bits.

Regards