Re: Drivers for HP PSC 1315 Printer

Yes psc1315 is like 1310. I configure it with CUPS, it appears fine, and
 I can scan ok. I can print, and jobs appears in hp-toolbox, but one
second after job appears in hp-toolbox, said "job complete".

So I think my drivers are fine, and printers are configured fine. I saw
in drivers forum a lot of people with same problem as me.

Thanks for replies