Re: iTunes in 32bit chroot?

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 17:13 +0900, Craig Hagerman wrote:
> On 1/12/06, Jaime Ochoa Malagón <chptma@gmail.com> wrote:
>         And I suggest try amarok I'm realy enjoy using it...
>         and the pluggin of kxdocker...
>

> Thanks for the suggestion Jaime, amaroK looks nice. I'll give it a
> try.

If you want to use amaroK with the Xine plugin on AMD64 you'll need to
recompile the package from source without libtunepimp2-dev.

See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=336437 for details.

Of course you can use the (arts|gstreamer)-engines, however if you want
gapless playback Xine is the only choice.

--
Adam James <ad@heliosphan.co.uk>

PROOF OF GOD'S EXISTENCE #322:
ARGUMENT FROM ARTIFACT
(1) Archeologists found the remains of a boat from Jesus' time.
(2) So the Bible is true.
(3) Therefore, God exists.