Re: Problems installing on AMD Athlon 64 system

On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 09:48:14PM -0500, Aaron Stromas wrote:
> I burned it on win 2k using Roxio which I used before to burn other
> image CDs, like Knoppix.

Did you check the md5sum of the images after downloading but before
burning them?

Did you get CD or DVD images?  Very few programs can download the DVD
images correctly due to them being over 4GB in size.

When burned you should see lots of files and directories on the disk.
All decent cd writing software supports burning a disc direct from an
image.  Any exploding and recreating of the disc won't work.