Re: [SPAM] use gmail?

> and most certainly wouldnt touch hotmail again with a 20 meter pole.

While this is off topic to this list, there was an article a few years
ago in information week (IIRC) that had an interview with a Microsoft
employee that was making $50,000US a year selling e-mail lists to
various spammers in his own time, he worked maybe one or two hours a
week at it.  I would assume that this is the reason why MSN and
Hotmail receive so much spam and not because of any software fault.

It is also exceedingly difficult to block _all_ spam at the server
level while at the same time allowing the e-mails that you actually
want to read through to the inbox, for being a public list, I would
say that the maintainers of the server hosting this list have done a
remarkable job at keeping it spam free.