Re: Problems installing on AMD Athlon 64 system

Please tell us your motherboard, hard drive, and where you downloaded
the disk/s from (URL only - I don't enjoy attachments that are
measured in megabytes).

My first instinct though, is that you need to change the boot order so
that your first boot option is the CDROM.  If that's all okay, then
you probably burnt the ISO image to CD, instead of burning the ISO
(the image sticks <file>.iso on the disk - the ISO will put what's
*in* the image on the disk - sorry, I know I'm re-inventing some
jargon here, but I'm not thinking correctly...  my mind is busy
buzzing for no apparent reason...)