binNMU for firebird2/amd64

Hi,

I am not fluent with the procedure of requesting binNMUs, so please forgive me
if this is not the right place to ask. CC to Frederik Schueler, since his name
is at the end of buildd logs and I assume he acts as buildd admin.

Here's the story.

Shortly after the announcement about c2 -> c2a C++ transition, sid got the -4
version of the g++ compiler, which elliminates the bad symbols in compiled
binaries.

At this moment I rebuilt firebird2 packages *on i386* and my sponsor uploaded them.

This upload triggered a build on amd64. Unfortunatelly amd64 buildd wasn't
updated to the c2a version of g++, leading to production of binary packages
containing bad allocator symbols.

It was my mistake that I didn't ask if amd64 buildds are updated before the
upload. I apologise about that.

What I request now is a binNMU for firebird2 source package on amd64, as
suggested[1] by Steve Langasec on -release.

Or, should another upload be made triggering the rebuild?

Thanks in advance,
dam
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2005/12/msg00002.html
--
Damyan Ivanov                              Creditreform Bulgaria
divanov@creditreform.bg              http://www.creditreform.bg/