Re: Ati chipsets

I've heard rumour about Linux not able to support ati chipsets that much..
Is that a generic, or a pure64  problem?

Anybody been running pure64 (or x86 debian) on ATI RADEON® XPRESS 200P
chipset?

Been using my Radeon 9600 Mobility with free and official ATI drivers
for a year or so. The XFree86 4.3.0-Debian free drivers don't seem to
work on AMD64-64, at least for me.

I was talking about motherboard chipsets, not graphic cards!
(That's the chipset in may branded PCs with AMD64 .. Like HP Pavilion)

Anybody got some input?

/n