Re: What to do about bad/missing .debs?

ucko@debian.org (Aaron M. Ucko) writes:

> Greetings.
>
> In setting up a new "iAMD64" system, I've noticed that some packages
> have evidently not yet been (successfully) built and encountered one
> (ttcn-el) that is nominally present but somehow broken and therefore
> needs a binary NMU.  Assuming I manage to get them to build properly
> (which I have in the case of ttcn-el -- no idea what happened there),
> do I as a DD have the power to upload them to the pure64 archive, or
> do I need to track down somebody who can?  In the former case, where
> is the relevant upload queue?  In the latter, should I send the info
> here or to some other list?
>
> --
> Aaron M. Ucko, KB1CJC (amu at alum.mit.edu, ucko at debian.org)
> Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.

What's broken? How is it broken? Sounds like the package just need a
rebuild. Is that correct?

Uploads are checked against the keyring in
/pure64/wanna-build/pubring.gpg and every member of debian-amd64 has
access rights to it. The upload queue is /pure64/incoming, again
debian-amd64 has access.

So first you need an alioth account (which DDs have) then ask a
debian-amd64 admin to add you to the list. The rest you can do
yourself or ask the admin as well.

Or you ask (on irc) Frederik Schueler (fs), Kurt Roeckx (Q_) or me
(mrvn) to upload a fix. Whatever you prefer.

MfG
        Goswin