Re: pinfo 0.6.8-4 broken in alioth pure64 depot (pinfo.info zero size)

Sorry for being impatient.  I know I could rebuild the package myself.
But I wanted to make some noise about this package so that the archive
could get fixed up.  The pinfo package in the alioth pure64 archive is
currently broken by this bad build.

Bob