Re: jackd, realtime-lsm etc

My own tentative answers:

Do I need realtime-lsm module? --- yes
Do I need to recompile kernel? --- maybe
Do I need low-latency patch? --- no
Do i need pre-emptive patch? --- no

When I try to apt-get realtime-lsm-source so I can install the realtime module I get (edited)

pan64:~# aptitude install realtime-lsm-source
The following NEW packages will be automatically installed:
  gcc kernel-package module-assistant
  gcc gcc-3.3 kernel-package module-assistant realtime-lsm-source
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?]
Writing extended state information... Done
Err http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org sid/main gcc-3.3 1:3.3.5-5
  404 Not Found

I am surprised there appears to be no gcc-3.3 on my system

pan64:~# dpkg -l gcc*
un  gcc            <none>         (no description available)
un  gcc-2.95       <none>         (no description available)
ii  gcc-3.3-base   3.3.5-5        The GNU Compiler Collection (base
package)
ii  gcc-3.4-base   3.4.3-6        The GNU Compiler Collection (base
package)
pan64:~#

Can anyone advise me how to get realtime-lsm module installed?

Thanks,
Norv