Re: such a good news about flash...!!!

On Fri, 2005-12-30 at 16:00 -0500, Robert Isaac wrote:

> > Some sites have an entry splash screen / menu that is a quite full
> > screen flash. And quite many sites I need for professional use
> > (suppliers) have such a banner. Without flash, it is not possible to
> > enter it :-(
>
> Then that is bad web design.  A good web designer would also do an
> html page without the flash or avoid flash entirely to allow everyone
> to enter his/her site.

Unfortunately, the world is full of ne'er-do-wells and we must learn to
work around them for our own gain.

Setting up the dchroot thing in the Debian AMD64 How-to was immensely
easy and helpful.

https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html

Using flash with 32-bit Firefox works like a charm.
-s