Re: ACPI error AE_NOT_FOUND

Hi Tierry,

I have the same laptop and just managed to get the
battery status to work.
You can follow the instruction here
(http://acpi.sourceforge.net/dsdt/view.php?id=417) to
compile it. And my dsdt hex file after compile with
iasl
(http://acpi.sourceforge.net/dsdt/view.php?id=533).

I managed to compile it with the kernel version
2.6.15-rc6 from source.

If you want I can send you the custom kernel debian
package if you want.

Hope this helps you.

By the way I am using Sarge amd64.

--- Thierry <tchatelet@free.fr> wrot: