Re: Printer problem with cups

Hi.

> *"Unable to send print file to printer: No such device"*
> Device URI: usb://EPSON/Stylus%20C86

I had the same problem, also with an Epson printer.  Unfortunately,
I can't help, as I never undertood what was the problem; it just
happened when the printer was switched off. Then CUPS couldn't
find it anymore, even when it was re-regitered as a USB device...
Did you try restarting CUPS?  Even then sometimes it didn't work
for me until I "reinstalled" the printer with the CUPS web interface.

Best,
Gilles