Confused: nvidia on AMD64???

I just put a NVidia GeForce FX 5200 into my machine (my Matrox 550 will not work properly with Xinerama after the update to x.org). I followed several howto's (even from the people that wrote it worked, e.g. Stefan Salewski's "NVidia driver successfully installed!" and his link http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/Debian-nVidia/installation.html) but I cannot apt-get the nvidia-kernel-source from any of the mentioned repositories.

Is it possible to compile the module on a AMD64 system? Where can I apt-get the packages mentioned in howto above for  AMD64?

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen