Re: OpenOffice-2.0.

I guess I could have made myself a little more clear.
I understand the 64 bit OO2 progress, thanks.

I noticed that OO2 is not offered in any linux binary except those wrapped in
rpm's   I was thinking that OO2 would come with the same installer as 1.2
did....I think it was a _bin_ ?   Anyways, I tried converting the OO2 rpm's
to debs, but ran into a few problems and was hoping there was a simpler way.

By-the-way, I still don't understand why one would need to set up a 32 bit
chroot just to run OO when we have 32 bit emulation?

Thanks for the ideas and opinions,
Chris w.