Re: Mysql 5 64Studio install

I run MySQL 5 on Debian-amd64. Runs about the same as 4.x so far it
seems performance-wise.

I've been able to seamlessly switch it for just about everything -
MySQL 5.0 now is picky on JOINs (especially LEFT JOINs) to be more
ANSI SQL compliant, so those may break and need to be re-worked.
Otherwise I haven't seen any other issues. Been working on trying to
move everything to MySQL 5.0 and the mysqli PHP extension.