Yawn! Linux v Windoze, a new twist?

Hi I'm sure some on here can think of a few comments to add to this:
Linux v Windoze debate.

I note two revealing comments.

"if a subject of the study (vendor for example) is behind its funding, whether directly (as in this study)"

and

"it's important to recognize the small sample size in drawing any conclusions from the data."

Would it not be better for the guy to not agreee to do the study?

http://interviews.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/11/28/1245256

I also note there is no debate as regards DAW's and other more niche systems.

My systems would be impossible for me to fund on anything else apart from Linux.

Cheers
Bob

            Bearmusic
            hearmymusic.co.uk <http:www.hearmymusic.co.uk>