Re: mplayer sources.list for testing?

At this point it's probably best to build mplayer yourself.  If you want to play videos that require the win32 codecs you can build mplayer inside an ia32 chroot.  You can find an easy step by step explanation of how to setup your chroot at the url below.

https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html

I built a 64bit mplayer for normal use and a 32bit mplayer for the win32 codecs.  Seems like the best way to go for now.