Re: mplayer sources.list for testing?

Hello :)

* Lennart Sorensen (lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca) [051128 16:00]:
> The index.html at that location has a link to:
> deb http://spello.sscnet.ucla.edu/marillat/ sid main
>
> It only has sarge and sid though, no etch.
                                   ^^^^^^^^^
what is than a correct debian way to get mplayer working? Should I
compile it myself, find another repository (which I cannot actualy find
:)) or just wait? (<- perhaps wrong idea)

Well, I can live without mplayer actually, but that does not solve the
problem from the philosophical point of view :)

Best regards
Michal