Re: OOorg2 again

OpenOffice.org2 (and openoffice.org1) are not 64bit clean. OpenOffice.org2 will build on 64 bit platforms but when you run it strange things and crashes will happen, this is why it is not in the archive. You could run it in a 32bit chroot environment, you could run koffice, or goffice, or you could wait for multiarch.

Lars Schimmer wrote:

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-Land.com