Re: How to install nvidia driver

here here

is that likely to happen though?

Dean

A J Stiles wrote:
On Monday 14 November 2005 11:18, Jo Shields wrote:

Nobody buys a £400 graphics card for slow 2D

If I had paid £400 for a piece of hardware, I would expect it to come with a neatly-bound programmer's manual explaining everything I would need to know to write my own driver. If I own the card, then I am privy to any secret which may be embodied in it.

I really hope the law is changed soon to mandate full disclosure, and thus prevent manufacturers from abusing the people who pay their wages.

--
WWW: http://deanpatrick.tk
LAN: http://www.bong.com.au