Re: Starting X (KDE) from chroot possible?

Hi Christoph,

you are correct, I forgot to install the xbase-fonts package.
Should have been a dependency though, if the xserver doesn't start without it.
But that is certainly not Debian's bug, but Ubuntu's.

Thank you,
Frank

Christoph Fassbach, 12. November 2005 20:21: