Re: lockup at boot with kernel 2.6.14...

On Thursday 10 November 2005 07:25, Ed Tomlinson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2.6.14.2 should be out this weekend.  The .1 fixes a security issue,
> .2 fixes bind (0 sized icmp packets) and several other bugs.
>
> Might be worth waiting.  It also is worth trying to boot with apci disabled.
>
> Ed Tomlinson

2.6.14.2 is out - Note the fix list - the third one may help you.    Its also worth
making sure you have an up-to-date modutils package.  Debian udev stresses
modules loads....

Ed

Adrian Bunk:
      airo.c/airo_cs.c: correct prototypes

Dimitri Puzin:
      fix XFS_QUOTA for modular XFS

Greg Kroah-Hartman:
      USB: always export interface information for modalias
      Linux 2.6.14.2

Herbert Xu:
      NET: Fix zero-size datagram reception

Ivan Kokshaysky:
      fix alpha breakage

Jens Axboe:
      Oops on suspend after on-the-fly switch to anticipatory i/o scheduler - PowerBook5, 4

Julian Anastasov:
      ipvs: fix connection leak if expire_nodest_conn=1

Linus Torvalds:
      Fix ptrace self-attach rule

Oleg Nesterov:
      - fix signal->live leak in copy_process()
      fix de_thread() vs send_group_sigqueue() race

Roger While:
      prism54 : Fix frame length

Stephen Hemminger:
      tcp: BIC max increment too large