Re: amd64: Sarge or Etch?

sid really isnt that scarey.

Dean

Jaime Ochoa Malagón wrote:
You must follow the same way in amd64 sarge for servers and for
workstation if you have the courage you could be able to follow sid.

On 11/10/05, Bill Thompson <Billt@mahagonny.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm taking the plunge and building my first AMD64 system. Which Debian
release would you suggest?

I usually run unstable on my main workstation and stable on servers.
This system will be a home file/print server so stability is important,
but since the AMD64 build is not really official in Sarge I'm a bit
confused as to which way to jump.

What would you suggest?

--
Bill Thompson
BillT@Mahagonny.com

--
Engañarse por amor es el engaño más terrible;
es una pérdida eterna para la que no hay compensación

							Kierkegaard

							Jaime Ochoa Malagón
							Integrated Technology
							Tel: (55) 52 54 26 10