Re: amd64: Sarge or Etch?

Bill I am in a similiar position so I have decided to go Etch.
For no other reason than I  normally use Debian Testing and I
assume :) that etch will be just about the same.
If and when you find a decent AMD64 Etch download please let me
know, and I will do the same for you.  Have not been able to
find an etch .iso as yet.
Homer Whittaker