Re: Mirror list

I agree with Mattias - it sounds like your experience with ISPs and
such is limited.

If you'd like I can walk you through some of HE's history, off the
list.  They are a colo company on steroids, for all intents and
purposes (look at their "About Us" page even) - the reason I know
this? My friend and I ran a server out of HE back when you were still
in middle or elementary school :)

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trying to refer them
business; nobody here is looking to be sold and you're trying to sell
- hardcore. There must be some sort of motivation for this kind of
plugging.

- mike