Re: Best approach for a system that needs desktop apps and 64bit address space

2005/10/31, Nathan O. Siemers <nathan@fiveprime.org>:

>     Which Nvidia drivers are you speaking of?  Graphics or Nforce
> ethernet, etc?

I thought is was clear that I was talking about the graphics card.

>     I have had no problem compiling and using Nvidia graphics on my 64
> bit dual opteron system at work (Suse).

Neither had I on my i386 Debian at home or CentOS 64 at work. But,
they _are_ _completely_ _different_ from Debian 64
--
Paulo Marcondes
http://rj.debianbrasil.org