Re: unreal tournament 2004 for x86_64 on debian

On Thu October 27 2005 11:20 pm, Dean Hamstead wrote:
> is anyone out there running ut2004 x86_64
> with nvidia drivers on debian for amd64
>
> im pulling my hair out hear

I have in the past. I don't have the nvidia drivers installed at the moment. I
can't get them installed for some reason on stable. I'm running testing at
the moment so I am going to give installing them the debian way again when I
get a chance. Last time I installed the drivers from the nvidia site and did
have it working, as long as I didn't upgrade (ut2004) to the latest upgrade.

I must say it worked a real charm. I really enjoy UT and quake 3 and have
missed them since switching to linux. I'm going to have to have a good sit
down with debian and see if I can get these things going here.

Well, that's just my experience.. :)