Re: Advice in switching from Mandriva 64 to Debian 64

I prefer to have the chroot

I have 2 kinds of users, the first one works on 64 bits (sid could be sarge/etch), the second works over the chroot (sid but could be sarge/etch)...

The trick is to run and configure both kdm (64 y 32 bits) to manage the login for the right user under the right enviroment (i had changed the wallpapaer to identify the enviroment login and disable the user login in the other enviroment)...

Note: Just one X session could have DRI etc...

Good luck