Re: KDevelop Not Building - make problem

Okay, I figured out that it was b/c libtool wasn't installed.

I'm installing 1.5 (since the 1.4 ver said it was obsolete...)

somone should update the dependencies for KDevelop3 to include that in
the required packages list - that could be very annoying to someone
who doesn't know about these most excellent mailing lists - and that
the objective of these lists is to lessen the need/use of them in the
future.

Just tried it - it works.

MAN I LOVE MY AMD ATHLON64 3000+ THANK YOU AMD FOR MAKING SUCH A GOOD
CPU THAT I CAN AFFORD!!!

Sorry, I just had to say that.  I am known to feel the need to say
those things from time to time.  Simply ignore them should you find
them offensive.