Re: Net boot install CD not working

On 10/26/05, Rory Campbell-Lange <rory@campbell-lange.net> wrote:
> Pleased really; just makes things more secure.

In my experience overdoing security just locks you out more
effectively.  I've had a few fiascos with forgotten passwords and the
world's only bullet-proof security system in my IBM laptop - long
story, but to make it short I fixed it by remembering my password.
Had I not, I would still be trying to break in...

> The problem with the install disks is that they didn't trust themselves!

That's hilarious.